Provide excellent lighting design consultations and outstanding customer service to our customers both at our retail store and through outside sales calls.
• Greet customers and ask questions about what they are looking for.
• Assist and advise customers on purchases by providing design ideas and product knowledge.
• Accurately complete store paperwork including sales transactions, returns and special orders.
• Close sales.
• Energetic, outgoing personality.
• Team player, professional attitude.
• One to two years’ sales experience preferable. Sales skills.
• High school/college graduate or equivalent preferred.
• Openness to new skills, and a willingness to learn.
Receives, unpacks and stocks merchandise in the stockroom to provide availability of merchandise to customer. Repairs and cleans lamps, chandeliers, etc.
• Receives incoming merchandise from truck and assists with unloading of truck. Counts and sorts items to verify receipt of merchandise on requisition/invoices.
• Examines merchandise for defects and/or breakage.
• Unpacks, stores, transfers, retrieves and wraps merchandise.
• Retrieves merchandise from stockroom to replenish floor displays, assembles items as necessary.
• Assists in repairing damaged merchandise and assists customers with carryout of purchased merchandise.
• Professional and courteous attitude towards customers and coworkers.
• Electrical background helpful.
• Must be able to climb ladders and lift 25 to 50 pounds.